We re-open our doors but urge caution from our visitors.
As Gibraltar unlocks, we are pleased to announce that our doors to Main Street have been re-opened. Our colleagues will be happy to service client needs but encourage visitors to exercise caution and common sense. We ask visitors to:
- Avoid visits to our office where alternative arrangements are possible, e.g. electronic payments instead of cash, or meetings via phone or video link.
- If physical visits are unavoidable, please ensure you keep a physical distance of at least 2metres from others and use hand sanitiser available throughout our offices.
- Wash your hands regularly and if you sneeze or cough do so in the crook of your arm or tissue (and bin it after use).
- Do not visit our premises if you are experiencing COVID symptoms or are self-isolating due to contact with an infected person.
- Clients using our cashier service are recommended to pre-advise of requirements before visiting. This will allow us to prepare and minimise the duration of the visit.
- Clients making commercial cash deposits will be required to so via our Deferred Checking Service. This is a drop off service that allows for minimal interaction with cashiers. Clients not enrolled on this service can enquire with a member of the Banking Hall team or their Relationship Manager.
- If you wish to meet with your Relationship Manager, please call in advance to make an appointment.
If you have queries or concerns relating to measures to protect clients and colleagues from COVID risks, please call us on +350 2000 3000.