Netbank - the easiest way to your bank
With Netbank you get an overview of your finances, no matter where you are. At home or on holiday. On the go – at the airport or on the train. On your PC or your Mac. Flexibility and freedom – without compromising security.
Advantages to you
Netbank offers you easy and quick access to your portfolio and your accounts. You can transfer money and pay bills – and you receive the confirmations of your transactions direct in the Netbank. Another advantage is that you can communicate safely with your personal adviser through the Netbank. Netbank is no further away than the nearest Internet connection. It is easy to log on to the Netbank, and the level of security is very high.
Advantages to you:
- You can transfer money
- You can pay bills
- You have all statements of account filed in one place - you just print them as you need them
- You gain an overview of your investments in the currency of your choice
- You see current and past balances of your accounts – your deposits as well as any loans you may have
- You can send confidential, encrypted messages to your adviser
- You can see performance statements
- You avoid having to pay postal fees
How do you get started?
Contact your Relationship or Account Manager to sign up as a Netbank user. Once Trusted Novus Bank has received your written confirmation that you have signed up for Netbank, you will receive two separate letters by post:
- A letter containing your user ID and QR code
- A letter with a provisional password
Not until you have received both letters, can you log on to Netbank. The process of packing and posting the letters with codes takes place in such a way that your codes are kept confidential.
How much does it cost to sign up for Netbank?
Access to Netbank is free of charge. All you need is a connection to the Internet – anywhere in the world.