We are here to listen to you
Feedback and Complaints
We strive to offer our clients the highest level of service and care at all times, however we accept that there may possibly come a time when we do not fully meet your expectations and you feel the need to bring this to our attention.
We welcome complaints and feedback as they give us the opportunity to see how we can improve our levels of service and thereby strengthen our business for our clients. We aim to ensure any concerns you express will be dealt with in a timely and fair manner.
We promise to:
- Fully investigate your complaint
- Ensure that it is dealt with promptly
- Ensure that it is resolved fairly
- Explain how and why a particular decision concerning your complaint has been reached
- We aim to be fully transparent with you at all times
How to get in touch?
In the first instance we encourage you to reach out to your Relationship Manager, who would be available to deal with any questions, concerns, feedback or complaints.
If your complaint concerns the way Trusted Novus Bank has handled your personal data, please visit our Privacy Notice, section 13. Our details.
Visit our branch
Speak to one of our dedicated members of staff face to face at 76 Main St, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
Give us a call
Speak to your dedicated RM or one of our members of staff on 00350 200 03000
Write to us
You can write to us: Ref: Trusted Novus Bank 76 Main St, Gibraltar GX11 1AA or email
What happens next?
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as you get in touch with us. However, where we need to investigate your complaint in more detail, we'll send you an acknowledgment letter within 3 working days.
This will explain:
- When you can expect to hear from us again
- How your complaint will be dealt with
What if you are not happy with how your complaint has been handled, or the final outcome?
If we cannot reach agreement as to a fair outcome and resolution of your complaint then you will be sent a final response letter. This will clearly explain how and why the bank has reached its conclusions.
The final response letter will also include details of whom you may be able to contact to report your concerns to, or seek further advice:
- If your complaint relates to a mortgage loan or a general issue, then you may refer to the Gibraltar Office of Fair Trading who may be prepared to conduct a review of your complaint. Contact details are available on their website oft.gov.gi.
- If your complaint relates to a loan/credit facility from the Bank, and the facility is regulated under the Gibraltar Financial Services (Consumer Credit) Act 2011 ("Act"), then you may refer to the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and request that their Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") arbitrate between us.
- If your complaint relates to an infringement of Gibraltar Financial Services (EEA) (Payment Services) Regulations , you may refer to the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- If you are not a resident of Gibraltar, but are resident in an EEA state, then you may be able to refer your complaint to The Financial Dispute Resolution Network of National Out-of-Court Complaint Schemes in the EEA (FIN-NET). FIN-NET helps customers resolve cross border disputes out of court and further details are available via the European Commission website www.ec.europa.eu (search for FIN-NET).