Our application process - what to expect?
Our application process usually takes a total of 8 weeks from job posting to candidate selection.
1. You spot your dream job!
The job advert will be posted on various forms, which can be found on: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TNB Webpage. The job advert will allow you to familiarise yourself with the role, what the requirements are, and information regarding the following steps in the application process.
2. Submit your application
- You will apply through a hiring platform known as SoftFactors.
- Softfactors will not only provide us with an insight into your education, experience and technical skills but will also help us understand a bit more about your personality, how you interact with others and what motivates you.
3. Bear with us whilst we sift through all of our applicants
- The HR team and Head of Department/Manager will manage the applications. We take into consideration the results of your assessment, cover letter and CV.
- Candidates will be shortlisted.
4. Interviews begin!
- If you have been shortlisted you will be invited for an interview with a member of the HR team, and Head of Department.
- We may ask you to prepare a presentation about yourself, your experience, skills, why the role is of interest, and why you believe you are the perfect fit.
5. Round 2 of interviews
- We may ask you to come in again for a second interview. This means that you have impressed us and we would like to get to know you a bit better.
- At this stage we may need to shortlist candidates once again.
6. You have been successful!
- You will be offered the position and we will provide you with details of the offer. This will include benefits, holiday entitlement, etc.
- We will also contact those applicants that have not been successful.
7. Welcoming you onboard!
- We will start the onboarding process.
- We will contact you to sign your contracts and agree on a start date.
8. Welcome to TNB
- We will organise an induction program in which you will have the opportunity to learn about the different roles within our organisation.
- You will be provided with a training schedule and the necessary resources to support you over the first months.
- You and other new colleagues will spend a day with our CEO to learn more about our organisation and values.