Personal Loan Customer Journey
Are you looking to bridge the gap between your dream and reality?
A personal loan will allow you to borrow an amount of money, which you pay back in monthly instalments over a set period of time – usually between 1 and 10 years.
1. Consider your Options
Deciding to take out a personal loan can be a big decision, whether it’s to buy a car, for home improvement, or saving towards educational fees. Come in to Trusted Novus Bank (TNB) and we can discuss your options and support you when considering the following:
- Understanding the responsibility of having a loan
- Understanding the risks and implications
- Understanding the additional costs involved
2. Exploration Meetings
- Come and speak to us to discuss your financial situation and to understand the next steps to proceed with your Personal Loan
- Get an indication as to how much you might be able to borrow
- Understand the key documents you will need to provide when applying for a personal loan from TNB
- Understand the additional costs involved in setting-up and repaying the personal loan
- Understand the different repayment plans we can offer, depending on your circumstances
3. Is this right for you?
- You will receive your personalised meeting summary including fees and interest rate levels, and pre-contract information sheet, this will help you make decision as to whether it suits your requirements
- At this point you will have a good understanding of the commitment involved in having a personal loan
- Submit your application and other relevant documents to your Relationship Manager
- Our team will review your application and get back to you
- Once the application is approved (valid for 3 months from approval date), we will issue you with the loan documents; this includes a facility letter and key terms and conditions
- You will sign the forms and your Relationship Manager will proceed with the loan
- Your loan amount will be reflected on your account!